7.15.2009

The Owl God Demands Sacrifice

I don't know if I should put this in writing lest my current or future employers track this down, but I just spent the better part of the last 3 days watching all the zero punctuations to date. It is through this venture that I learned that the Internet is a very clever tool. A tool to separate idiots from their money. With this in mind, I think it's high time that I came up with a clever idea to cause people to give my massive amounts of currency (preferably via the internet, so that I could work from home). Here are the tentative steps of this play:

(1) increase the traffic on this website
(2) begin exploitation of traffikers

The brilliance of this plan is in the phrasing since no one will care if you exploit a traffiker because hey they're traffiking something (in this case themselves). Please list any exploitative ideas here so that I might steal them and deftly implement them.

1 comment:

  1. well damn, i feel like i shud stop coming to this site lest i be exploited

    ReplyDelete